Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family of 3

Clay and I got to enjoy being a family of 3 at the lake. We got to be there a couple of nights by ourselves, well with Lola too, of course, and had a good time. We didn't do much of anything, grilled out, took Lo' to the pool, and went into Tyler, enjoyed watching Lebron, yet had a such a good time just being with each other. It was nice to get out of the house for awhile and the rest of the family joined in on Sunday and Monday. We all had a good time. Clay is half fish and half man though. He loves the water and stayed in the lake most of the day Monday. He was on the boat, wake board, kayak, jet ski, the tube, jumping off the roof into the lake, and who knows what else... he so cute in his life jacket! I enjoyed watching him enjoying the day.

Taking Lola to the pool was so much fun even though it was low-key. The day was cool and really felt nice. She wore one of her bathing suits and I'll have to post a picture when I get on my other computer. My mom's best friend, Carole, bought her a cute jacket for the lake house to go over swimsuits and it came in handy already! She looked way too cute in it and even wore the hood on it! It was perfect! Pictures coming soon. I wish the pool water was warmer because she would have really liked it. She just doesn't like cold water... who could blame her.

What a good weekend with my husband and daughter!!!!! Agghhhhhhh! I said daughter! Speaking of her... she's pooping or tooting one, right now... I hate to change her because then I may wake her... oh what to do, what to do.

Well I need to post one more post....

No comments: