Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day and #2

Miss. Lou is getting so big! She has her classic frown on her face her... but don't let it fool you- she's one happy girl. Remember my prayer for her... a happy heart!


My sexy baby daddy and my sweet little Lola Lou! The world doesn't get better than this. They are all I think about. My heart belongs to Clay, but instead of that room in my heart for him getting smaller to make room for Lola, my heart just grew much bigger! :) It's a feeling that no one can possibly put into words. That's why I cherish my photos.


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Clay and Lola really spoiled me and just loved on me. It was wonderful. The cute thing was while I was opening a Mother's Day gift from Lola and Clay, she was smiling away as if she knew exactly what was taking place. That little cutie... she always knows just when to smile. For breakfast, Clay picked me up a waffle at Waffle House. It was really good and nice to keep my kitchen clean! lol! Smart idea.

After a late, late breakfast we visited both grandparents and Lola slept... but she had lots of cute baby dreams at Clay's parents. It was nice to get out for a little bit, but I made the mistake of wearing blue jean shorts... YIKES! Bad idea!! Also, I still get really sore after being up and out like that. It's a bummer, but at the same time it's nice to be outside of the house for a little bit.

Uncle Nick was on his way home from the lake house so he stopped by Mom's to hang out, so he got to see Lola for the first time since the hospital. He came by the hospital often, but hadn't seen her since then! Boy, oh boy, had she changed since then. He thought so too! And now she has gotten a lot bigger! We have a doctor appointment later in the week so I can't wait to see what she weighs. She is pretty much outgrown the Pampers newborn diapers. Haha... not much longer in those.

Poor little Lola is constipated. All day I have been doing all kinds of things to try and help her go. Nothing seems to help yet, so hopefully she will go tonight. That must have explained the fussiness last night. We slept on the couch together when we actually got some sleep, because she was so uncomfortable everywhere else. I hate that for her. If she doesn't go by in the morning I will ring the doctor. She is definitely trying to go... :( (Notice my post earlier today was written at 5 something this morning!) We were both wide awake!

Well, I am going to lay down for a little bit while Clay has our little girl. He is such a good daddy. We are so thankful for him!

Love, Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to know what all you are doing, I check all the time! A very handsome picture of Clay and little Lola!
Love you!!