Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Girl

Well my prayer for Lola over the last several months was that she would have a happy heart and be a happy, happy girl. I wanted her to find joy in life and have a loving spirit.

I didn't realize I would already see my prayers being answered during the first few days of her life. My girl loves to smile and interact with people, especially her mom (me).

Here is video of her, and this video is showing her having happy baby dreams. Isn't this adorable? (A little bias, I know.) She'll smile like this as well when I talk to her... and her daddy and Nonna and Pee-paw or Papi as he prefers saw it too! Proof!



Everything is going great and these smiles make any pains and sleepiness worth every minute. Every day I am feeling a little better, yet some days I seem to drag more than others. I can't wait to see how I feel in one more week and then in six weeks. I look forward to working out and being active... and everything else that is okay after six weeks! :) LOL.

Good night... hopefully I can get some better sleep than I did last night.

Hope everyone enjoyed the video- it warms my heart and gets me tickled every time I watch it!

5 comments:

~Laura~ said...

ADORABLE!! I just loved watching Aubrey smile and laugh while she slept.. it makes you wonder what could they possibly be dreaming about?! lol. I can't believe you caught it to record! I think she knew my camera was out and waiting even while she slept.. therefor no pics or videos of those moments! haha. bad baby- JK!

p.s... you need to change your profile info :)

p.s.s.. i need to come and see ya'll!

p.s.s.s.. (lol) aubrey is exactly double the weight of lola!!! yikes.. :)

Nonna said...

Love this video!!! I have watched it 4 times and laugh everytime. She is so happy and sweet. We just keep our hands off of her. Hi, to Mikka! I have been praying for you and your test! Keep up the good work Nat and Clay!!
Love, Nonna

Debbie said...

Awww...she is so precious. I'm like Nonna--I just keep watching it over and over. Of course it's already her personality showing!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! How precious she is and adorable!! I miss her!

jillian elizabeth said...

I LOVE this video! What a happy baby! You must save this video for ever and ever. I could watch her smile like that forever! Love y'all!