Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Luck Kris Allen!

Hello. Well tonight was American Idol night!! And I have just watched it! My family loves Kris and he didn't fail us tonight! I loved his version of Heartless. I voted over 550 times for him through "power" voting... I guess that is what it's called. It only took a couple of minutes, which is all I have with an adorable newborn to care for and love on!! I can't wait to see if he made it in the final two tomorrow. He should. I don't like Danny. He seems forgettable and I can't imagine him being a relevant artist?? Apparently a lot of people like him... but I am for Kris Allen 110%! Tomorrow night is Lost season finale and American Idol results, an exciting TV night... yes, Clay and I are being TV bums... but isn't that allowed with a two week old?? Clay still doesn't like to take her out and I normally don't during the day. Tonight when Clay got home, he took over and I went to the grocery store. It was cute for her to have her daddy time! But I missed her just being gone an hour... haha.

Lola just fed and went down for a nap, so I better grab a bite to eat and do the same. My eyelids start to hurt... I guess that means I'm tired. I slept good last night and even got Lola to sleep again after her 8 am feeding, which meant we didn't get up till 11 am! Wooo-hoooo! I hope that happens again tonight! :)

Tootles.

3 comments:

~Laura~ said...

I love Kris as well! Heartless was great!! I know you don't, but I like Danny too- Kris more though! Adam can hit the road, I'm so bored with him! we get it, you can scream! ugh. lol.

See you tomorrow! :)

vickie said...

Laura...
I laughed when I read your post. Adam is a great screamer..LOL! I voted for Kris so many times my thumb is sore. I tried to beat Nat but didn't quite make it!

Anonymous said...

Someone told me it cost a fortune to 'power' vote unless you are on AT&T! I even watched the show because you all were, but sorry to say I didn't vote. I hope he wins.
So exciting to hear about Lola every day ~~ I mean that~~ keep up the interesting blogging!
I love you!