Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Sunday

Congrats to my bub for the triathlon he did this morning!  It seems so grueling to swim in open water, bike, then run!  We got to see him run as he passed us twice, which was so much fun!  We took pictures of all the people that we thought was Nick from a distance.  It’s pretty funny!  I’ll post pictures of the triathlon as soon as I can find my camera cord.  :(  And a big applause to all the people who finished the triathlon after taking a brutal fall on their bike.  Some tri-athletes looked pretty scraped up and were still running on… Kebby and I were super impressed by this.  Lola would have been do, but she was home with her Daddy.

And just for journaling sakes, it was super nice having Clay bathe and put Lola to bed.  He likes to give her baths, but rocking her to sleep can be a tad stressful, but he did a great job tonight!  It gave me an extra hour to get the house straightened up and do some more laundry!  

Pictures soon!

No comments: