Thursday, October 1, 2009

OHHH!

I missed my favorite I love thing about Lola the other day.  I don’t know why it didn’t come to my mind, but I love that Lola loves decorating.  It’s the strangest thing, but she always seems to notice when I have changed something and stares at it, then looks like, “Oh, I like the way you rearranged the shelves, Mom!”  It’s pretty funny and I really think she notices.  And she loves Home Goods!!  She’s going to be a decorator!!!!   I thought I would put this down for the record! LOL

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

She is precious Natalie! I haven't been blogging / reading blogs much lately, so I just read a bunch to get caught up! Love it that she is doing so well - and the band seems to be helping! Hope you guys are doing well! Just wanted to let you know how beautiful she is! She seems to be getting so big!!!