Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trotting for a greater cause…

Clay and I are starting a new family tradition now that we are a cute little family of 3!  On Thanksgiving we will participate in the Turkey Trot.  Even Lola gets to be in on all the fun!

Here is where you can come in…

The Dallas YMCA is trying to raise $50,000 (So far they have only raised a couple thousand!)  for the 42nd Annual Capital One Bank Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot to support 3 vital YMCA Programs, LIVESTRONG at the YMCA (A program of the YMCA and the Lance Armstrong Foundation), YMCA Urban Swim Initiative and Membership Assistance for those with disabilities.

header

My personal goal is to try and raise just $500 for this cause.  Clay and I paid $50 to run and for those who aren’t trotting on Thanksgiving can still help out this great cause which is all here locally!  It doesn’t matter if you can give $5 or $500, but please take a minute to fill out the side bar and give today! Also, you can visit my website given to me through the Turkey Trot. The donation goes directly to them- so this isn’t a genius scam to steal all your money and besides if it was- I would have said the goal was much higher!! Haha- I tried to choose a goal that was realistic, so I am hoping to meet it by Thanksgiving!

A big thanks to those who give in advance.  :) 

Natalie

No comments: