Lola is sick. She had a 102 fever, yet it went down by the time she went to bed, so hopefully this isn’t anything too serious. I decided to wait and call the doctor tomorrow morning. I didn’t realize she had fever until late afternoon, although since early morning I thought she wasn’t feeling great, so I missed my window of opportunity to talk to the pediatrician unless I wanted to pay a fee for calling after hours. YES! You heard that right, a fee. They charged so I decided I would give her some Tylenol and see what happens. And I wasn’t taking her to the ER because I am sure it is filled with Swine germs. Hopefully her pediatrician will see her tomorrow, so we can figure out what’s going on. I don’t think he would have told me anything that would have been worth a fee and she wasn’t terribly fussy. Nurse Ginni, the fam, and Dr. Laura all gave their advice- so we had it all covered
Lola and I are in bed now and she is starting to toss and turn… so good night!
Say a little prayer for Lola :)