Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures from Nick’s Triathlon!

I posted a lot of pictures, but I think they are cool and I am totally impressed!  This just seems almost ridiculous!

(I had fun using my nice camera!  I don’t use it as much as I should, so I am going to start using it more! I even got to use the nicer lens! It was fun!)

 

Here is mom watching for Nick. She got a little worried, because he was half an hour late according to his estimation of what time he would be at the run.  We found out later that he started late, but didn’t know that at the time.  This is a real, in action shot of mom waiting and watching.  LOL!  She looks cute in these pictures though!!

DSC_0182

We thought it would be funny if we missed him because we started taking pictures!!  Mom made this sign!  Nick did look glad to see us! And we were glad to finally cheer him on!  We felt like we accomplished something too! LOL! DSC_0181

This was when we finally spotted him coming!  GOOO NICK!

DSC_0174

He spotted us!  See the smile?

DSC_0177

DSC_0178

DSC_0179

 DSC_0195

DSC_0198

DSC_0200

DSC_0198

His arm looks so big!

DSC_0199

DSC_0206

They write their ages on the back of their legs which made for a GREAT guessing game to entertain us while we waited for Nick to pass us by!  I was pretty good as guessing ages!

DSC_0201

DSC_0192

We are so proud of you bub! 

Love, Nat

No comments: